How to create a harsh events report
1. On the reports tab click new
2. Select which type(Unit or Unit Group). We typically recommend Unit group so that the report can be run on all units at a single time.
3. Click New Table and select Events type
4. On the settings, scroll down and on the 'Interval filtration' add in *Harsh*. Check 'Detalization and' Total'
-If you would like only harsh braking then add *Harsh Braking*
-If you would like all the harsh events then add *Harsh*
5. Go back to 'Columns' and select Event Time and Event text and location.
6. Click Ok. and a Harsh event report is created
How to view a report
How to view a report:
Device Vehicle Types - Harsh Events
Device Vehicle Types - Harsh Events The vehicle type classification for a camera impacts automated safety events in Autonomise for harsh acceleration, harsh braking, turn, and shock events. Customers may assign a vehicle type for each device in ...
To retrieve, review and categories camera footage Filter on vehicle and date range. Use filter to search by: Fleet Driver Name Event Type Category (e.g. Driver Behaviour, ADAS, DSM, Safety) Event Type (e.g. Accelerate, Brake, Shock, Turn, Panic, ...
How to run a report
How to run a report:
How to create a new user
How to create a new user: