To retrieve, review and categories camera footage
Filter on vehicle and date range.
Use filter to search by:
- Driver Name
- Event Type Category (e.g. Driver Behaviour, ADAS, DSM, Safety)
- Event Type (e.g. Accelerate, Brake, Shock, Turn, Panic, Speeding, ADAS events – blind-spot detection, forward collision warning etc, DSM events – fatigue, distraction, phone use etc.)
- Event Classification (e.g. Black, Red, Amber, Green)
- Event Status (e.g. Incident, Dismissed, Footage Requested, Requires Intervention, Not Processed)
- Issue Category (e.g. Device Issue, Driver Issue, False Positive, Other, AI FNOL Assistant)
- Claim Number
- Click to view footage
- Click to download the video
- Click to request high-resolution footage
- Click to change the playback settings (e.g. speed)
- Click to view full screen
Request further video footage (date, time, duration, cameras/channels and click [Send Request])
- Click [Lock Event Access] to prevent non-Admin users from viewing or requesting sensitive incidents
- Click to share event (via a clickable link) with another user
Categorise event/footage by Event Status, Issue Category etc. Add notes where necessary
- Click [Print] to print an incident form (PDF), including the details entered above.
Tip: If you have multiple cameras selected, but only one video downloads, check if you have pop-ups blocked in the top right of the address bar. Select to allow pop-ups and redirects, then retry the download.
Login https://app.autonomise.ai Username determines role access Username and password are case sensitive User > Profile > Change Password
Tracking Tracking: Use the filter to filter/search by vehicle tag. Select checkbox to right of vehicle(s) to show on map, or click vehicle name to access detailed tracking options. shows that the vehicle has reported to the platform in the last 2 ...
Dashboard Pick date range Pick fleet Move and re-size tiles (by dragging) Where available, drill-down on tiles to either: The FNOL/Events page for the date range selected A breakdown of events by vehicle. Clicking on a vehicle will take you to the ...
Autonomise Tool Bar
Events Tracking Geofencing Dashboard Media Reporting System User Media Request Alerts Alarms
Geofencing To monitor vehicles in geographical zones (entry, exit, speeding) View and draw geofence zones on the map View geofence alerts (entry, exit, speeding) Set geofence categories (e.g. sites) and rules (entry, exit, speeding), and bulk-load ...